Management Assistant in Wholesale and Foreign Trade (m/f).
Do you think big? Then perhaps training to become a management assistant in wholesale and foreign trade is the right move for you! In this job, you purchase goods and sell them on to retail, craftsmanship and industrial businesses. Furthermore, you ensure that the recipients receive their goods on time.
The training course includes, among other things:
- Independently organizing low-cost warehousing and transport solutions
- Providing customers with comprehensive advice about the products' properties as well as about additional financing and marketing services
- Observing the market in detail and passing on this information to the manufacturers of the products
Your application to REMONDIS
Interested? Then send us your application because we have a dynamic training environment. The most important points about the course are:
- Minimum qualifications: school leaving certificate (age 16) with good final grades
- Length of course: normally 3 years
- Course starting date: every year on 1st August
Your application includes:
- Introductory letter
- CV and photo
- Relevant certificates
- Certificates of any other qualifications