Industrial Electronics Engineer (m/f).
Are you electrified by electronics? Then why not become an industrial electronics engineer! You set up and run systems and facilities in a number of different areas of operations: energy supply, communications, lighting as well as control technology. Carrying out maintenance work is also one of your tasks.
The training course includes, among other things:
- Setting up, operating and maintaining e.g. power distribution facilities and networks, building installations, electrotechnical equipment or switch and control gear facilities
- Independently coordinating work with other areas in the process chain
- Observing the relevant regulations and safety rules, especially regulations for preventing accidents
Your application to REMONDIS
Interested? Then send us your application because REMONDIS offers an exciting training environment. The most important points about the course are:
- Minimum qualifications: school leaving certificate (age 16)
- Length of course: normally 3 ½ years
- Course starting date: every year on 1st August
Your application includes:
- Introductory letter
- CV and photo
- Relevant certificates
- Certificates of any other qualifications