Electronics Technician for Building and Infrastructural Systems (m/f).
Are you a bit of a live wire? Then maybe you should think about becoming an electronics technician for building and infrastructural systems! The focus of your work is on providing technical and organizational services in residential, business and factory buildings as well as in industrial plants. Controlling, monitoring and maintaining the systems are all on your list of tasks as well as helping to install the systems.
The training course includes, among other things:
- Setting up, operating and maintaining building and infrastructural systems
- Independently coordinating work with other areas in the process chain
- Observing the relevant regulations and safety rules, especially regulations for preventing accidents
Your application to REMONDIS
Interested? Then send us your application because REMONDIS' complex network with its global infrastructure provides an excellent training environment with interesting challenges. The most important points about the course are:
- Minimum qualifications: school leaving certificate (age 16)
- Length of course: normally 3 ½ years
- Course starting date: every year on 1st August
Your application includes:
- Introductory letter
- CV and photo
- Relevant certificates
- Certificates of any other qualifications