Chemical Laboratory Technician (m/f).
Do you like getting to the bottom of things? Then why not think about becoming a chemical laboratory technician! Work closely together with scientists and engineers in the laboratory. As a team find solutions for a whole range of questions covering all kinds of chemical materials.
The training course includes, among other things:
- Independently carrying out analyses, quality controls, syntheses and different kinds of measuring tasks
- Planning laboratory processes as well as writing up relevant reports and evaluating results
- Working responsibly within the various rules and regulations, for example, work safety, health safety, environmental protection and quality assurance
Your application to REMONDIS
Have you already got sound scientific knowledge and – depending on the focus of the business – have you already learned some special skills and got special knowledge? Then you are well prepared to join the different teams at REMONDIS and work on wide-ranging projects. The most important points about the course are:
- Minimum qualifications: school leaving certificate (age 16) with good grades in science subjects
- Length of course: normally 3 ½ years
- Course starting date: every year on 1st August
Your application includes:
- Introductory letter
- CV and photo
- Relevant certificates
- Certificates of any other qualifications